About the program
The Boilermaker Road Race is now offering a charity bib program to support local non-profits. Participants must commit to raise a minimum of $500 for the selected non-profits. The bibs will be provided to the charity of choice at no cost.
Organizations selected will be in charge of the administration of the program including the collection of pledge money. In addition, they must have a physical presence in Central New York and align with the mission of the Boilermaker.
2019 Participating Charities
Each charity has a goal and mission for how your donations made through the Boilermaker Bib Charity Program will help the local community.
Click on a charity below:
How it Works
A breakdown of the program.
- Raise a minimum of $500 for a participating charity.
- You will be awarded one of the charity's available bibs.
- Use your bib in the event of your choice: 15k or 5k races.
- If registrants are participating in the 15k race they must finish in two and a half hours.
- Make a donation to support the runner or charity of your choice!
To celebrate the successes of our Charity Bib partners and their runners the Boilermaker hosts a party (a few weeks after the race.... we all need to recover!) and we invite our organizations and their runners who have raised over $750!